The history of Jerome Florists take us back to 1929.
William Stamos, Jerome's founder, traveled to America from Greece with an entrepreneurial spirit and goal of making a long lasting impression on the New York Landscape. The original store, located on Jerome Avenue in the Bronx, would soon relocate to 96th Street and Madison Avenue, where it has served New York's clientele ever since. Mr. Stamos' commitment to excellence, in both floral design and customer service, allowed him to build a business that proves to be an immense success nearly a century after its founding.
Changing with the Times
William's mission of providing New York with remarkable floral creations alongside superior service is now carried out by his two sons, Peter and Constantine. With their team, the Stamos brothers have adorned the city with arrangements customers can only rave about. Whether a long time client or a new member of the neighborhood, Jerome Florists looks forward to serving New York City for years to come, continuing its legacy as a premiere floral shop.